Mitani Owned Media

When we look at the structure of valves, there are two types of valves; one is an inner set pipe type and the other is an outer set pipe type. What is the difference between these two types? Can we change the inner set pipe type to the outer set pipe type?


Whether a valve is the inner set pipe type or the outer set pipe type depends on the type of pipe (also called “dip tubes”).
General pipes are usually the outer set type, and all the capillary pipes are the inner set type. The pipe set type sometimes cannot be changed depending on the type of housing. However, we can change the outer set type to the inner set type if the outer set type housing has the same diameter as that of the inner set type.

Category: バルブについて/On valves